Wednesday, April 7, 2010

away [Part 3]


[THIRD DAY UPDATE] 2.APRIL.2010

Hi everyone.. hmmmmm... nothing much today..
I went to Chik's faculty in UITM Shah Alam..
She had assignments to be done with, so instead of being left at home, I'd rather tag along
hehehe... She is a journalism student.. My chik is very cool and independent! Most of my friends adore her as much as most of my cousins does I do too!!
She had her own way of doing things and I cant help myself from adoring her!
U RAWKSSS chik!

Okay okay, back to today's update ( hihi ), chik and her friend were filming a situation where they have to speak in Mandarin.. cho cey cho cey~ according to chik hehee
Since there were just the two of em , so I played a roll of being the videographer!
I had fun filming with em.. Felt like a college student all of a sudden!
YIPPIEE~~~!!
But actually, it was tiring huh!

Anyway, we took some pictures at my chik's fac...

Cool huh? hihi


As for dinner, Paktih took us to Vicchuda.. The food was awesome!! I love em!!
Kangkong goreng belacan, telur dadar, TOMYAM!!!
HEAVEN rite?? wee~
Abg Churut joined us that night.. He's cool

Before that, tih took us to i-City to show me those thousands light bulbs
that lit the area.. The trees were made up from light bulbs..
At first I thought it was SOOO SUPER DUPER cool!
But, its like not supporting the 27MARCH event
"SAVE OUR PLANET" event kan?

soo. anyway, its not my problem nor yours.. hihi

Here, I took some photos of th i-City from the internet.. Sorry I was too amazed till I forgot to snap some pictures huhu


i-City is a very sweet place to visit.. You should stop by sometimes..

Its late and Im sooo tired... Take care friends <3

MUCH LOVE XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment