Wednesday, April 7, 2010

away [Part 2]


KL UPDATE PART 2

[SECOND DAY UPDATE] 1.APRIL.2010

APRIL FOOL anyone????
I never imagine hanging out with Apit anywhere else besides KLC (Kulim Landamark Central)
hahaha.. And plus, it was an APRIL FOOL day, so its kindda dreamy~

Akak Farah fetch me from chik's place (11am+, huhu kindda early for me)..
They used GPS to locate chik's apartment.. Kindda cool right?? wee~ Thanks kak Farah <3<3<3
Then, we went to Taylor's Lakeside Campus because Apit has to confirm something with em about his scholarship offer... The campus is kindda small but modern.. I felt the skivvies seeing all the college students cuz I'll be one of em pretty soon..
heheee


We were supposed to meet Adda there, but we missed her.. She had to attend her class
huhuuu so sorryyyyyy CikDa.. Next time k??

After that, kak Farah took us to Sari Ratu subang parade for lunch!
The food was awesome especially the ayam penyet!!!

Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid!! Akak coudnt join us cuz she has somewhere else to go
So Apit was my tour guide for the day.. He planned all the activities.. Guess what?
We went ice skating hahaha I fell twice , Apit fell once..
I think he's injured kindda badly! huhuu His hands were RED!!
He fell down trying to help me
hahaha Thanks dear!


Moving on, we went to the cinema and bought tickets for How To Train Your Dragon 3D!!!
I made a mistake tho.. I chose couple seats that were FAR FAR FAR FAR away from the screen huhu
We were at the last row
Anyway, the movie was great and the 3D effect was cool too!

Then Paktih fetch us and sent Apit to The Curve's Maybank where kak Farah was..

Wrapping up, today was an AWESOME APRIL FOOL day!!! heheee
Apit is the best tour guide ever.. Thanks for everything..
I had fun with you my dear!!
Hope to do it again with you next time


Thanks to Apit's gorgeous akak Farah Munirah and my cool Paktih <3<3<3

MUCH LOVE XOXOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment