Wednesday, April 7, 2010

away [Part 1]



Hi friends.. It has been awhile since I last updated my blog..
WAHHH!!! Living in KL is quite hectic and tiring huh...

Anyway, Id like to share my experience with all of u cause for me its quite interesting heheee
To start off, I came to KL with my friend and his boyfriend..
He has his own car, a cute Passo.. The interior l00ks a bit luxurious hihi
She told me that we are leaving Kulim quite early but due to some unavoidable
barriers , we left around 9pm
Fuh it was really hard to do the cover up to my parents..
And I did felt the guilt...
But I think there's nothing to worry about since its still 9pm
not like midnight or what right..

So we drove to KL that night.. Her boyfriend is an OK driver, he doesnt speed too much..
hahaha, it was a fun trip with them
I slept at chik's place (pangsapuri baiduri) that night

[FIRST DAY UPDATE] 31.MARCH.2010

I was sooooo damn tired , I slept till 4pm! huhu or maybe chik's bed was really comfortable? hmmm.. I think its the bed.. hiihi
Okay, that night was like a family reunion kindda night.. Paktih fetch me and chik around 6pm after work... Akak nana joined us too.. It was my first time meeting her.. She's very cute!
Then, tih took us to IKEA :D Its like heaven on Earth!!!!!
I love all the designs, soooo modern and sophisticated!
I think I could be there for hours, no doubthahaaaa
Moving on to the foodcourt, we had the meatballs! GOSHHHHHHHHHHH
I definitely could live in IKEA hihi
The meatballs were awesome! They put some blueberry jam in the gravy! So delicious o!!



Later that evening, Paktih took us to Mali's nasi lemak since its kindda late to go to the i-City..
I was still full then so I didnt try the nasi lemak huhu
What a waste



Thanks paktih for everything!!! U r the best

Much love XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment